I have just received an email from Alex Jackson that both Keira Murray and Ross Matheson have been selected to compete under the senior section at the same meeting on the 8th January 2011 at Holyrood Park, Edinburgh.
That makes 3 athletes from Lasswade AC selected.
Well done to all and good luck on the day.
************CONGRATULATIONS AMY FRANKLAND********************
The team selections for the East District Cross Country Team at the Inter District Meeting on the 8th January at Holyrood Park Edinburgh have been made and Lasswade have one athelete selected for the team.
Amy Frankland has been selected for the East Team. Amy will compete in the Under 15 Girls Team.
Well Done Amy
******* Sorry again…. but it has been decided to cancel training for tonight at the Campus.*******
I am sure we will all be glad when the weather becomes a bit more reasonable!!!
Margaret and Linda will be in touch regarding the Team for Kelvin Hall on Sunday
ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED AS AT 8/12/2010
The first match of the Scottish Athletics Indoor League is due to take place on Sunday 12 December 2010 at the Kelvin Hall, Glasgow (weather permitting).
This league is for U11 to U20 age groups. The age groups are as per next Summer's track season.
This is a selection match and Linda Smith or Margaret Benham will contact you if selected.
A bus will be leaving from Lasswade High School at 11.00am on Sunday 12 December 2010. A match fee of £3.00 is payable by all athletes and any supporters travelling by the bus.
****THURSDAY (02/12) TRAINING CANCELLED****
Due to the continuing severe weather conditions we have decided to cancel training tonight (Thursday 02/12).
If anyone has any questions please contact David Hand or Linda Smith.
Due to the severe weather conditions we have experienced over the last week a decision has been made by Scottish Athletics to cancel this weekends East District Cross Country Championships in Aberdeen.
As soon as we are aware of a revised date we will let you know.
A decision will be made tomorrow at 12 noon as to whether or not this event will go ahead on 4 December 2010 and the decision will be posted on Scottish Athletic's website shortly thereafter.