With the re-opening of the track facilities at Dalkeith Campus, Lasswade are now ready to start implementing a return to training. Initially this will be on a staggered basis where we will start with one group then add groups at each session.
The current schedule for a return is as follows:
- Thursday September 4th: Endurance
- Monday September 8th: Endurance, Sprints (Gordon), Hurdles
Further groups will be added as we go along with emails being sent to all members in advance.
In advance of all training sessions members will be contacted and must reply ahead of arriving at the session. You will not be able to take part in any sessions unless you have replied to confirm:
- You intend to take part in the session
- You are free of any of the symptoms of Covid 19 and are not feeling unwell.
- You have not been in contact with anyone with Covid 19 in the last 14 days.
- You have not been told to self isolate as part of the contact tracing measures.
- You have not been overseas to a country on the quarantine list.
- You have read and agree to the updated Code of Conduct.
- You have read and understand the guidance for athletes provided.
Adults accompanying athletes to training will be allowed to remain however should be:
- limited to one per household
- remain within the designated area at all times
- maintain strict rules of social distancing at all times
Updated Guidance for Phase Three Return to Athletics and further information can be found at the following links:
For further information please contact Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07751279456