Thursday 1st Training
Due to the weather there will be no training sessions this Thursday, 1st March.
Lasswade 10 Road Race: Sun 4th March
Given the adverse weather conditions today, and forecast for tomorrow, we will be keeping a close eye on the road race course over the coming days. While we are all hoping that the race will be able to go ahead as planned, the health and safety of runners is our main priority. As such a decision will be made around lunchtime on Friday as to whether the race will go ahead. This decision will be made available here on the website, as well as being posted on the clubs facebook page.
Scottish Schools Cross Country
This Saturday’s Scottish Schools Cross Country, at Hopetoun House Estate has been postponed for obvious reasons. A replacement date is being sought and will be given as soon as it is confirmed. Updates will be posted on the Scottish School Website when available: SSAA website